…or possibly a holiday. Either way, this blog will go quiet for a couple of weeks. No guest bloggers, no Guido-esque dashes back from the beach to post, and no-technology save for the Fraser Nelson-option Nokia 2630.
Meantime, here are the five most popular posts from this blog since we got things under way six or seven weeks ago. All beautifully crafted, all worth a (second) read:
- Five Ways News Organisations Should Use Twitter
- Fox News Anchor To Rupert Murdoch: ‘Mr Chairman Sir, Why Are You So Great?’
- What Would Google Do? Fail Quietly.
- The Independent Adds Video. Why?
- What Chris Brown’s YouTube Apology Tells Us About New Media