Some of the most thought-provoking things I’ve read over the last few months on journalism, digital and writing for the web. (Oh, and a couple of pieces from me as well).
- Beyond the churn: Junk news is like junk food – a quick bite that fails to nourish | Aeon
- A new Tow Center report looks at how news outlets help spread (or debunk) false rumors online | Nieman Lab
- How to make journalism work online: Five writing tips | Press Gazette
- Let’s get over the whole ‘newspapers are dying’ thing | Guardian Media Network
- The allure of the finishable news experience | Nieman Lab
- What digital can still learn from print | DigitalFWD